<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19246026?origin\x3dhttps://z-charmed-z.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Heya.. Christmas is just around the corner. Going out with grace, ben and siti tmr.. =) Class chalet is on 20th to 21st Dec. Then grace and I are going to stay over at Ben's hse tmr. Hehe.. Hope it'll be fun! =D

Anyway, ytd (mon), rachel, grace and I went to party world at Woodlands to sing. It was really fun with them and we managed to sing all our songs. *Hooray* I was so high that I chose one of ah ya's song to sing.. Grace was there to witness me dancing like a crazy woman. Lolx.. Nonetheless, we had fun. =) We also sang some old songs by A1 and Spice girls! ^_^

Gotta go now. Haven pack my bag for chalet. Will be back with pics and updates! =)


think again. 12:42 AM



♥ WELCOME

Chin Chin
03.06.88
Melb Uni-Microbiology and Biotechnology



♥ PROFILE

A simple girl who enjoys spending her time in Borders reading books, especially those on food. Dessert is her weakness and her motto is "There's always room for more when it comes to dessert".
She has a thing for English guys, probably because of their accent and she would love to visit UK in the future, be it for studies, work or holidays.
She loves to bake, especially for her friends. Cheesecake is her favourite dessert of all.



♥ WANTS

Canon Powershot G11
Recipe Books
Belly Piercing



♥ TAG






♥ links



♥Ai Yun
♥Benjamin
♥Chuan Bee
♥Chu Zen
♥Debbie
♥Hui Xian
♥Huai An
♥Hui San
♥Hui Si
♥James
♥Jesslyn
♥Jason
♥Jian Zhong
♥Kelvin
♥Krystle
♥Louis
♥Mun Ying
♥Mel
♥Ouyang
♥Rachel
♥Sharon Zhang
♥Shu Ting
♥Wayne
♥Wei Kang
♥Wei Chong
♥Wen Hui
♥Wan Qing
♥Wilson
♥Xiang Ming
♥Xian Xu
♥Xue Li
♥Yin Boon
♥Yong Rui
♥You Wei
♥Zhen Xiang



♥ READS

♥Baking Mum
♥Camemberu
♥Lady Iron Chef
♥I eat I shoot I post
♥XiaXue



♥ credits



designer:GOLDIE
resources: deviant art